This is the day that the Lord has made

As I woke up this morning, got ready for class and started to walk, I can't help but wonder how will the day be like for me. Today was different. Today I wanted to just ignore everything and go back to bed but I cannot.

With assignments pilling up as well as the 30 hour famine closing in, not to mention other responsibilities such as being the fellowship coordinator and trying to pull in members for the debate union among others, I start to wonder if everything was worth it. I start to wonder if today was worth going through at all.

With that in mind, a sunday school song literally popped into my mind.
This is the day,
this is the day,
that the Lord has made,
that the Lord has made.
We will rejoice
we will rejoice
and be glad in it
and be glad in it.

For this is the day
that the Lord has made,
I will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day,
this is the day,
that the Lord has made.

And a smile crept on my face.

A lot of times, we tend to forget that God has been and always will be right by our side. All we need to do is to call on His name and He will be there for us. When stress and trouble come our way, the simplest way to overcome is just to do our best and let God be God.

Comments

Popular Posts