LEGACY

Haha since I blogged this in my blog, Joy asked me blog this here also. A month ago, we had our CF reunion dinner haha......well some what. It was actually one of my seniors wedding and of course it's only during weddings that the seniors can get together.

Of course haha the photo is not that great compare to Jentol's quality but it just shows you how the CF was a few years ago. The bride and bridegroom (Siou Lian and Felix) were CF members as well and they were the golden couple cause people who got into a relationship will try to model after them (including myself and Sui Ying). From the picture, you can see the youngest would be Chuang Ki. He represented the CF juniors now. The next batch is those who just graduated this year. They were in 1st year when Felix and Siou Lian were in their final year. After that is Sui Ying and Kok Mun's batch. Coming to mine and was glad to see my CF kakis there. Of course after that was my seniors. There were seniors up to when I was in 1st yr (sorry Su Anne but looks like you are the eldest). But all in all it was a good time to catch up and also to introduce some of the juniors to the seniors. It was also a gathering of ex presidents. There were 3 presidents there (Simon, Max and Jonathan) and of course a whole list of vice presidents (Yours truly, Sui Ying, Kok Mun, Loon Chong, Jonathan, Jinny and Jason). I can go on and on but the truth is, the CF has a strong legacy and it is the seniors prayer that what the CF did for us will do the same for the juniors.

Comments

Popular Posts